Ge microwave ovens countertop : Microwave popcorn popper : Light bulb in microwave.
Ge Microwave Ovens Countertop
- (microwave oven) microwave: kitchen appliance that cooks food by passing an electromagnetic wave through it; heat results from the absorption of energy by the water molecules in the food
- An oven that uses microwaves to cook or heat food
- (Microwave Oven) A household cooking appliance consisting of a compartment designed to cook or heat food by means of microwave energy. It may also have a browning coil and convection heating as additional features. (See Appliances.)
- (Microwave oven (Four a micro-ondes)) An appliance that emits electromagnetic waves capable of agitating water molecules contained in food. The repeated friction of these molecules raises the temperature, enabling the food to cook rapidly.
- the top side of a counter
- (Countertops) Adds the finishing touch to your furniture. Surfaces are available in a wide range of materials.
- A flat surface for working on, esp. in a kitchen
- Countertop (also counter top, countertopping, counter, benchtop, or (British English) worktop) usually refers to a horizontal worksurface in kitchens or other food preparation areas, bathrooms or lavatories, and workrooms in general. It is frequently installed upon and supported by cabinets.
- .ge is the country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Georgia. It was registered in 1992. The administrative contact and the technical contact of a domain name ending with .ge have to be domicilied in Georgia. Registrations are opened directly under .ge, .com.
- The chemical element germanium
- germanium: a brittle grey crystalline element that is a semiconducting metalloid (resembling silicon) used in transistors; occurs in germanite and argyrodite
- Gaea: (Greek mythology) goddess of the earth and mother of Cronus and the Titans in ancient mythology
ge microwave ovens countertop – Giani Granite
Condo B202 Kitchen
Condo B302 Kitchen